Nitric oxide electrochemical gas detection module – NO gas sensor
Electrochemical NO gas sensor is a gas sensor based on the electrochemical gas detection principle to measure the concentration of nitric oxide gas. Electrochemical NO gas sensor adopts three electrode structure design, high performance chip, has good selectivity and stability, product performance is significantly improved, built-in temperature sensor, with temperature compensation function, sensor also has digital output, easy to use. The nitric oxide sensor is widely used in the production of various portable and stationary gas detection equipment and in various occasions and equipment requiring gas detection.
1. High sensitivity and resolution
Leading technology, the product enters the gas detection environment, the response speed is fast, after leaving, return to zero speed is also very fast.
2. High-performance chips
Breakthrough process, three electrode structure design product performance significantly improved.
3. Waterproof breathable membrane
High protection, easy to clean, waterproof breathable membrane effective protection from particles and water vapor; Easy to clean and repair.
4. Small size and light weight
Small size, easy to install, can be mounted on portable, fixed, pipe and other appearance sensors used.
Detected gas: nitric oxide
Model number: JEC-NO
Measuring range: 0-250/0-2000ppm
Sensitivity: 0.4 oz 0.08uA/ppm/0.1 soil 0.08uA/ppm
Detection principle: electrochemistry
Temperature range: 0-50°C
Humidity range: 0~90%RH (non-condensing)
Pressure range: 1 to 0.1 (standard atmosphere)
Shell material: ABS
1. Please connect the electrode foot correctly, the wrong connection position will affect the normal work of the sensor; Sensors should avoid contact with organic solvents, paints, oils and high concentration gases; Do not use adhesive directly on or near the sensor to prevent breakage of the plastic casing.
2. Target gas is recommended for calibration. If cross-sensitive gas is used for calibration, the accuracy of calibration and measurement cannot be guaranteed.
3. Cross sensitivity can fluctuate by up to 30% and may vary with the production lot of the sensor and the life of the sensor.
Nitric oxide, which is an inorganic compound, has the chemical formula NO, which is a nitrogen-oxygen compound with a nitrogen valence of +2. At normal temperature and pressure, it is colorless gas, slightly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol and carbon disulfide.
Nitric oxide detector is sensor, change-send integration of NO detection transmitter, there are several shapes, in accordance with the national explosion-proof standards production. The measuring element is imported gas sensor, which has the characteristics of accurate measurement, long life, high stability and strong anti-interference ability. The product has fast response speed, anti-interference, pollution ability, dustproof, explosion-proof function.
Nitric oxide harms the human body mainly by damaging the respiratory tract. Nitric oxide is unstable and easily converted into nitrogen dioxide in the air to produce a stimulating effect. Nitrogen oxides mainly damage the body’s respiratory tract.
Product Description: Wall-mounted oxygen gas detector can m…
Product Description： The explosion-proof nitric oxide sens…
Electrochemical NO gas sensor Introduction Electrochemical …
Product Description: Fixed formaldehyde gas alarms are spec…